Where has the time gone? My baby is 6 months old already! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with Kelton. He is already rolling over, babbling, and sitting up now too. We are finding out more and more about his darling little personality. He loves attention and he loves to laugh. He tries to grab anything that he can get his pudgy little hands on. I have to be careful now if I have him at the table, because he has just about tipped a few plates full of food over on me. Immediately, whatever he gets hold of goes directly to his mouth for testing. I love that he is so curious about the world around him and the possibilities it holds for him. It's amazing how much he has changed in the past few months and I love watching his progression in his motor, verbal and social skills. They are all improving every day! I am so thankful for such a sweet little spirit and can't believe that it has already been 6 months.
Oh and p.s. I finally started Kelton on solid foods. He had oatmeal baby cereal yesterday. He really liked it and I'm sure he will just love being able to try more things.
5 comments:
Oh, he is so cute!! He looks just like your other babies. I haven't seen you for the longest time it seems like. We really need to do a scrapbook night! Keep posting!
He looks so much like his older brother! :) So much fun.
Charayne, he is sooo cute! It has been way to long since we have seen each other, I am with Jill, we need a scrapbook night! And maybe some yummy spaghetti factory too!
He is such a cutie! He is 6 months but he looks so much older. =)
That does seem like it's gone REALLY fast to me. I remember seeing the first pic you posted of the sweet little fella and it certainly doesn't feel like it was that long ago. You blink and your babies are grown, so sad!
Post a Comment