Whoooo Hoooo!!!!!! Wow, almost everyone I know is prego right now. I feel so left out. :) Hope you are feeling well - haven't seen you in awhile other than at Scarecrow festival. Lets get together soon ok?
Food intrigues me. There is something about it. Food just has that attraction and delightful appeal that just draws me in. Food is amazing! It's just marvelous. Somehow, it has the ability to bring people together, let one be artistic or just soothe the soul. For me, I have always been fond of it. I remember being young and parking myself on the counter near my mother. She loved to cook. She was creative in the kitchen. She created things, almost like magic. I would watch her, and then willingly participate in what was created. Food has always been a constant in my life and has served different purposes. I love it. I enjoy preparing new things, trying new recipes, and also have a devotion to the tried and true recipes. I hope you enjoy and can take pleasure in the recipes posted here as much as I do!
19 comments:
So exciting!!!Yeah!!!! A new neice or nephew. Ok, I asked you to start blogging again but next time I would love a few more words. Hee Hee. Love Kathy
yay! congrats. your kids are just too cute. and we need to get together. it's been so long.
Hey! Your back. =) I am so excited for you and your little bun in the oven! =)
Yeah!! Finally a sort of a blog! But great news!! I hope you're feeling great!
Congratulations! I've been wondering how you are doing!?!?! That is SO exciting, how are you feeling?
Whoooo Hoooo!!!!!!
Wow, almost everyone I know is prego right now. I feel so left out. :)
Hope you are feeling well - haven't seen you in awhile other than at Scarecrow festival.
Lets get together soon ok?
Yay Congrats!! Thanks for making that 2nd cousin picture we took this summer out of date already. ;) Hope you're doing well!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!! It was good to see you for a few minutes at Card Club! Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Do you have morning sickness...is that why you don't post anymore????
Cogratulations. I have been wondering if you fell of the face of the earth...glad to see that's not the case! :)
I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. Keep up posted!
Yea Congrats!!!!
I have had a feeling, i think i have pregnant radar!!
and i love that your slowly getting back on the blog wagon!
Hooray!!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. We can having babies that are the same age!!!
Congrats, I am so excited for you!1 Your kids are so cute and I bet Alana will be a cute little "mommy". And a really clever way to tell....yeah!
Congrats! Cute announcement!
How exciting! Congrats! We need to plan a few more girly nights before he/she comes!
Wow! I am so excited for you and your cute little family!! Hopefully we can see each other again at card club! I miss your laugh and your smile....
Hooray!
congrats! you have the cutest kids you should go for at least 1/2 dozen cute little buns!
congrats! that is really exciting! your kids are so cute
Post a Comment